Rancho del Sol Sunflower Farm
After I had pretty much finished placing all those damn flowers, I realized that I had made them all south-facing. Sunflowers (like many flowers) turn their heads towards the sun and follow it as it moves across the sky, so sunflowers are therefore east- and west-facing.
So here is a biologically inaccurate sunflower farm. Yaaaay!
- EPs/SPs required: none!
- CC required: Sunflowers and Sunflowers 2 at Simming in Magnificent Style
- Store stuff required: objects from Riverview
- Designed for 2500 Pinochle Point in Sleepy Meadow (originally a residential lot, so you will have to change its categorization in Edit Town before placing this lot there).
- Includes both a Sims3Pack and a .package file version of the lot with install instructions for each
- Built with game version 1.50
- 40 x 40 community lot, small park
- Seed and butterfly spawners
- In the pictures, you can kind of see some decorative plants beneath the sign that are not in the final download. They are Buckets of Flowers and Farm Fresh Flowers from the store’s Stones Throw Greenhouse set, but since I have the decrapped versions I removed them from the final version to avoid any issues.
- The trees are not placed on the lot, but are placed next to the lot in Edit Town mode.